Rancho La Quinta Country Club (Private Club)
Rancho La Quinta Quick Facts
- Recent Home Values: $500's to $2.7 Million
- Recent Home HOA: $700 Monthly
- Recent Condo HOA $900 Monthly
- Social/Fitness Membership included w/HOA Dues Except for Ventanas Homes
- Number of Homes: 960
- Club Status: Private
- Year Opened: Jones: '93 / Pate: 2000
- Homes Built: '93 to 2009
- Golf Course: 36 Holes
- Course Designer: Jones Jr. / Pate
- Golf Membership: $39,500 (Social $5,000)
- Golf Dues: $1,400 Monthly (Social $185)
- Rancho La Quinta Location Map
Rancho La Quinta Country Club
Rancho La Quinta Country Club is regarded as one of the more lushly landscaped country club communities within the valley. Golfers can enjoy two championship courses; Jerry Pate designed the 18-hole, Pate course, which combines water features with a desert environment.
The Jones course, designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr., offers a hidden oasis complete with cascading waterfalls and picture-postcard lakes intertwined with greens which slope and can prove to be extra challenging.
With over 23,000 square-feet and spectacular views of the Santa Rosas, the early 1900’s-style clubhouse at Rancho La Quinta is the center of amenities and ambiance.
Rancho La Quinta Amenities Included In Monthly HOA's
Resident HOA's include the use of the 7,000 square-foot Tennis Club and Fitness Center, separate locker rooms, pro shop and indoor and outdoor dining facilities. Dining options at the clubhouse range from an intimate dinner for two to parties and events form up to 600 guests.
Rancho La Quinta Real Estate
- The Ventanas: An enclave of 90 single-family detached courtyard homes located adjacent to but off the golf course. Four different floor plans with three bedroom ranging from 2,038 to 2,566 square feet.
- Casita Condos: Paired condo homes surrounding the Racquet Club and Fitness Center. Floor plans range from 1,725 to 2,078 square feet. View Rancho La Quinta Condos For Sale Here.
- Encantos: Golf course homes located along the 14th and 15th fairways of The Jones Course. Offering three bedrooms, Encantos homes range from 2,635 to 2,924 square feet.
- Montanas: Luxurious golf course view homes with four bedrooms ranging from 3,820 to 4,243 square feet.
The adjacent development of The Estancias at Ranch La Quinta offers luxurious custom homes with private yards adjacent to Rancho La Quinta Country Club.
Similar Palm Springs Area Real Estate Neighborhoods To Consider
- Andalusia, La Quinta
- Indian Wells Country Club
- PGA West, La Quinta
- Rancho La Quinta Country Club, La Quinta
- Toscana Country Club, Indian Wells
Disclaimer: YourResortHome.com and Sheri Dettman & Associates are not affiliated with or endorsed by Rancho La Quinta Country Club. Information presented here is deemed to be correct but is not guaranteed.