PGA West, La Quinta (Public & Private Golf)
PGA West Quick Facts
- Recent Home Values: $500’s to $3M
- Recent HOA Dues: Varies
- Number of Homes: 1,400
- Club Status: 3 Private, 3 Public (108 Holes)
- Year Opened: 1984 (Homes ‘80’s to ’09)
- Golf Membership: $45,000
- Sport Membership: $20,000
- Sport Dues: $700 Monthly
- Golf Dues: $1,521 + Trail Fee for a total of $1,621 Monthly
- PGA West La Quinta Location Map
PGA West Real Estate Overview
PGA West in La Quinta is the largest golf community and the largest real estate development in the Palm Springs real estate market. Real estate and golf courses at PGA West cover over 2,200 acres. There are over 1,400 PGA West homes and condos within six golf course communities, each with private gated access.
PGA West Neighborhoods
- PGA West Arnold Palmer Course: Homes and Condos both on and adjacent to PGA West's Arnold Palmer Private golf course. Recent values - Homes: $400's to $1.2 Million. Condos: $225,000 to $799,000.
- PGA West Legends Community: Single-family golf homes within PGA West's Nicklaus Tournament and Weiskopf Private Course from the $600's to $1.8 Million.
- PGA West Greg Norman Course: Smaller gated community of 180 single-family homes located on the Greg Norman desert course. $700's to $1.3 Million.
- PGA West Jack Nicklaus Private Course: Single-family homes and condos around the Jack Nicklaus private course from the $500's to $1.7 Million.
- PGA West Jack Nicklaus Tournament Course: Homes and condos at the public PGA West Nicklaus Tournament golf course range from the $200's to $1.3 Million.
- PGA West Pete Dye Stadium Course: Pete Dye Stadium course single-family homes from $550,000 to $2 Million. Condos from $220,000 to $800,000.
- PGA West Tom Weiskopf Course: The private Tom Weiskopf course at PGA West features single-family homes from the $500's to $2 Million.
- Signature At PGA West: Attached and detached single and two-level Villas and Homes range from 2 to 4 bedrooms. New construction. Recent Values: $400's to $800's. Sheri Dettman & Associates must accompany you to this project on your first visit in order to assist you in negotiating with the developer.
Public & Private Golfing Opportunities
PGA West membership is not required when purchasing real estate. Residents of PGA West have the option of joining the golf club (Premier Golf membership), becoming fitness/social members, or can elect to play the three PGA West public courses with no membership fees or dues.
PGA West members have access to three clubhouses, a health and racquet club, and numerous social activities. La Quinta residents also have access to the city's SilverRock Resort Course with highly discounted property owner golf rates.
The PGA Tour At PGA West
The TPC Stadium Course at PGA West and its sister course – the Jack Nicklaus Tournament Course will serve as two of the three courses for the CareerBuilder Challenge Golf Tournament in partnership with the Clinton Foundation and The PGA TOUR. The Stadium Course at PGA West will also serve as the host course and site of the final round on Sunday.
Arnold Palmer Entrance Drive at PGA West
Members Clubhouse at PGA West
Tennis at PGA West
Public Tournament Clubhouse at PGA West
Similar Palm Springs Area Real Estate Neighborhoods To Consider
- Andalusia At Coral Mountain, La Quinta
- Citrus Club, La Quinta
- Hideaway Golf Club, La Quinta
- La Quinta Resort & Club
- Rancho La Quinta Country Club, La Quinta