La Quinta Resort
La Quinta Resort Quick Facts
- Recent Values: $550,000 to $1.9 Million
- Recent HOA: $200 to $730 Monthly
- Number of Homes: 840
- Club Status: Public (Members and Resort Guests have Priority)
- Year Opened: '80 (Hotel Opened in 1926)
- Golf Course: 36 Holes (Mountain & Dunes)
- Course Designer: Pete Dye
- Golf Membership: $30,000 (Social $5,000)
- Golf Dues: $1,128 Monthly (Social $277)
- La Quinta Resort Location Map
La Quinta Resort
Located in the heart of The City of La Quinta, the La Quinta Resort and Club is a semi-private resort consisting of the La Quinta Resort Hotel, its two Pete Dye designed public golf courses; The Dunes and The Mountain Course, in addition to resort dining, tennis and spa facilities.
La Quinta Resort and Club is an original Palm Springs area resort and Hollywood hideaway since opening in 1926.
Residents in all La Quinta Resort communities can take advantage of many extra services including room service, laundry service and charging privileges," Sheri said. "Social and fitness memberships including an active tennis program are also available for residents."
La Quinta Resort Real Estate Opportunities
La Quinta Resort Real Estate opportunities to consider include single-family homes, golf course condos, and luxury estate homes in the following La Quinta Resort communities:
- Spa And Tennis Villas are located on the grounds of the resort and were Developed in 1999. These 98 homes are available in 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms from 934 to 2,391 square feet.
- Los Estados at La Quinta Resort is a small gated enclave of 40 detached homes on the Mountain Course. Los Estados homes rarely become available on the market.
- Santa Rosa Cove is a gated condo community with homes both on and off the resorts Mountain Golf Course.
- Enclave and Enclave Mountain Estates are private gated communities of custom homes, with many homes and some custom lots located along the resorts Mountain Course.
Adjacent to La Quinta Resort & Club are the gated communities of Duna La Quinta, Haciendas At La Quinta, and La Quinta Fairways, each offering condos and single family homes, with many located along the resorts Dunes golf course.
Just a short walk or bike ride from the resort is the newer gated condo and town home community of Legacy Villas.
The Mountain Course at La Quinta Resort & Club
Enclave Homes on The Mountain Course La Quinta Resort
Dune La Quinta Condos La Quinta Resort & Club
Enclave Homes on The Mountain Course
Santa Rose Cover Condos La Quinta Resort
Dusk at La Quinta Resort's Dunes Course
Similar Palm Springs Area Real Estate Neighborhoods To Consider
- Citrus Club, La Quinta
- La Quinta Country Club
- La Quinta Fairways
- Mountain View Country Club, La Quinta
- PGA West, La Quinta