Duna La Quinta (Public Golf)
Duna La Quinta Facts
- Recent Home Values: $300's to $600's
- Recent Monthly HOA Dues: $500 Homes / $675 Condos
- Club Status: Public & Semi-Private
- Year Opened: 1987
- Homes Built: 2000 to 2001
- Condos Built: '84 - '85
- Golf Course: 36 Holes
Duna La Quinta
View Duna La Quinta Homes and Condos For Sale
Duna La Quinta is a gated golf community featuring homes and condos, many of which are located on the Dunes golf course. Duna La Quinta is adjacent to La Quinta Resort with playing privileges available on both the Pete Dye Dunes and Mountain courses.
Duna La Quinta owners also have the option of joining either the La Quinta Resort golf club or becoming a social and fitness member. Duna La Quinta features community pools, wonderful views of the Santa Rosa Mountains and plenty of open space for walking.
Duna La Quinta Real Estate
Duna La Quinta real estate is available in single-family homes as well as condos located both on and off the La Quinta Resort Golf Courses.
- Duna La Quinta Condos - Two and three-bedroom floor plans ranging from 1,555 to 2,613 square feet. Duna La Quinta Condos were built in '84 and '85 and many have been updated or remodeled. Condo HOA's include trash, basic cable and outside building maintenance and landscape.
- Duna La Quinta Single Family Homes - Two and three-bedroom detached homes range from 1,830 to 3,049 square feet. Duna La Quinta's homes were built from '95 to 2000. These single-family homes are very popular and rarely last long on the market when priced right.
Similar Palm Springs Area Real Estate Neighborhoods to Consider
- Citrus Club, La Quinta
- Indian Palms Country Club, Indio
- La Quinta Country Club
- La Quinta Fairways
- PGA West, La Quinta
Disclaimer: Sheri Dettman & Associates and YourResortHome.com are not affiliated with or endorsed by La Quinta Resort and Club. Information presented here is deemed to be correct but is not guaranteed.