Indian Wells Country Club, Indian Wells (Private Club)
Indian Wells Quick Facts
- Recent Values: $400's to $3.5 Million
- Recent HOA: Varies by Neighborhood
- Number of Homes: 900
- Club Status: Private
- Year Opened: 1956 (Updated '01)
- Most Homes Built: '50's - 2013
- Golf Course: 36 Holes
- Course Designer: Robinson Sr.
- Golf Membership: $25,000
- Golf Dues: $1,005 Monthly
- Social/Fitness Membership: $1,500 / Dues $291
- Indian Wells Location Map
Indian Wells Country Club Homes For Sale
View All Homes for Sale at Indian Wells Country Club | View Condos For Sale
One of the most historic golf clubs in the Coachella Valley, Indian Wells Country Club was built in 1955 by co-founder and actor Desi Arnez. Initially intended to be an escape for Hollywood moguls and captains of industry, Indian Wells Country Club soon saw its membership rise as more and more people discovered its rustic mountain scenery and secluded location.
Since then the club has experienced growth with both buyers and builders continuing to admire the area for its natural beauty, famed past and central location. The original three 9-hole courses are noted for their mature landscaping, tight fairways and their incorporation of the Santa Rosa foothills. With the last nine golf holes added during ‘01, Indian Wells Country Club now offers 36 holes of varied golf on the Cove and Classic Courses.
"The Indian Wells Country Club community is popular with golfers and non-golfers alike," Sheri said. "Social and fitness memberships are available in addition to golf memberships (membership is not required to live in this gated community). The 70,000 square foot clubhouse is home to a variety of golf, social events, and fitness activities."
Indian Wells Country Club Real Estate Opportunities
- Single-Family Homes: Newer developments at Indian Wells Country Club include Mountain Gate, Painted Cove, and Villaggio. In recent years many homes in the original neighborhoods have been modernized while others have been replaced with new builds. Indian Wells Country Club Homes For Sale range from 2,100 to over 21,000 square feet. Many homes at Indian Wells Country Club feature very low or no HOA dues.
- Indian Wells Country Club Condos: Built from ’65 to ’83, with many completely remodeled, Indian Wells Country Club condos range from 1,776 to 3,000 square feet with two to three bedrooms. Pools and spas are located throughout the community.
Similar Palm Springs Area Golf & Country Club Real Estate To Consider
- Desert Horizons Country Club, Indian Wells
- Desert Island, Rancho Mirage
- Indian Ridge Country Club, Palm Desert
- Ironwood Country Club, Palm Desert
- Mission Hills Country Club, Rancho Mirage