Palm Valley Country Club, Palm Desert (Private Club)
Palm Valley Quick Facts
- Recent Condo Values: $200's to $700's
- Recent HOA: $893 Monthly
- Number of Homes: 1,274
- Club Status: Private
- Year Opened: 1985
- Condos Built: '84 to '91
- Golf Course: 18 Holes (Plus Par-63 Executive Course)
- Course Designer: Ted Robinson
- Golf Membership: Dues $11,220 Annually. Tennis/Fitness Membership $155 Monthly. No Initiation Fees.
- Palm Valley Country Club Map
Palm Valley Country Club, Palm Desert
View Palm Valley Country Club Condos For Sale
Palm Valley Country Club combines a casual desert lifestyle with a private club elegance. This gate-guarded community of 1,274 luxury condominiums surrounds two Ted Robinson-designed golf courses. Both the 6,545-yard Championship and the 4,232-yard Challenge courses feature lush fairways dotted by beautiful lakes and palm trees, all set against the Santa Rosa and Chocolate Mountains.
Palm Valley Real Estate
Palm Valley was developed in 1983 by Sunrise Company, one of the area's premier country club developers. The Palm Valley Golf Course is owned by National Golf Properties and is managed by American Golf Country Clubs, a division of the American Golf Corporation. A National Golf Club membership is available that includes full golf privileges at Palm Valley and 50 additional private clubs.
Palm Valley Amenities
When not on the course, residents can relax with friends and neighbors in the 85,000 square foot clubhouse, serve up a game of tennis on one of 16 courts, lounge by the pool, enjoy a workout in the athletic club or treat themselves to a relaxing spa treatment.
Golf Course Homes at Palm Valley Country Club
One of the community pools at Palm Valley
Similar Palm Springs Area Golf & Country Club Real Estate To Consider
- Desert Falls, Palm Desert
- Indian Springs Country Club, Indio
- Monterey Country Club, Palm Desert
- PGA West Palmer, La Quinta
- Woodhaven Country Club, Palm Desert