Bighorn Golf Club, Palm Desert (Private Club)
Bighorn Quick Facts
- Recent Home Values: $1.3 to $18M
- Recent Lot Values: $1.5 to $3M
- Recent HOA Dues: $1,150 Monthly
- Number of Homes: 570 (at completion)
- Club Status: Private
- Year Opened: 1992
- Homes Built: '92 To Present
- Golf Course: 36 Holes
- Course Designer: Fazio / Hills
- Golf Membership: $250,000 Family
- Social: $100,000
- Golf Dues: $39,000 Annually (Social $24,000)
- View Bighorn Location Map
Bighorn Golf Club, Palm Desert
Located in the hills above the valley floor, Bighorn Golf Club in Palm Desert offers custom and semi-custom homes, as well as custom lots on which to build your dream home. Bighorn is regarded as one of the top luxury golf communities here in the desert.
Bighorn Real Estate Overview
Real estate opportunities at Bighorn Golf Club are available in both the Bighorn Mountains and Bighorn Canyons neighborhoods and include custom residences as well as villa homes. Homes and villas offered for sale at Bighorn Golf Club range from 2,400 to over 10,000 square feet in size.
Bighorn Community Overview
Bighorn Golf Club offers members two distinct championship courses. The Mountains Course is a target golf course featuring natural desert terrain with numerous elevation changes. The newer Tom Fazio Canyons Course offers widely spaced golf holes, again with substantial changes in elevation. Water and bunkers are used effectively both as landscape accents and coming into play. A tunnel under Highway 74 for golf carts links the Mountains and Canyons Courses.
Bighorn Golf Club Amenities
"Bighorn members can take advantage of the fitness center, spa, salon, tennis, a variety of dining options and a full calendar of events that offers members the opportunity to play, compete or socialize," Sheri said.
Similar Palm Springs Area Golf & Country Club Real Estate To Consider
- Hideaway Golf Club, La Quinta
- Madison Club, La Quinta
- Reserve Club, Indian Wells
- Toscana Country Club, Indian Wells
- Tradition Golf Club, La Quinta
- Vintage Club, Indian Wells